Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Scrambled Surprise

Dear foodies,

While I was thinking about recipes that have brought me and my loved ones the most joy, I kept coming back to a simple scrambled-egg recipe created by one of my best friends (who actually doesn’t enjoy cooking). When she told me about this recipe, I was a bit reluctant to try it as it sounded odd, and c’mon how much different can a scrambled-egg recipe be?

But I did try it, and let me tell you, it is different and amazing and wonderful on so many levels. It’s also healthy and simple!

I kept debating if a simple recipe like would even be worth sharing, but the amount of happiness it has brought everyone that's tried it ... I figured it just should not be kept as secret.

I have made this recipe countless times for my friends and family and every time I’m amazed how two – yes you have read it right – two simple ingredients can create such wonder.


So here it goes:
  • 2 eggs (make it organic eggs!)
  • 1 tablespoon of plain greek yogurt.
  • Salt/spices of your choice. 

Mix well using a hand whisk pour, into a warm skillet move around a bit till cooked through and enjoy.


It creates a heavenly soufflé-type eggy goodness in seconds.

I guess the best things in life are really the simplest ones! Now please don’t quote me on this when I send you a complex gluten free dessert recipe lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment